TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions are subject to change, for the latest version of these Conditions please see it online on our Website. These Conditions can be saved electronically or printed by all users of our Website. Whilst they remain posted on our Website, these Conditions will apply to all transactions carried out via our Website, e-mail or/ and by telephone.
(TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ORDERS PLACED BY TELEPHONE, E-MAIL OR VIA OUR WEBSITE VERSION DATED 01/11/2020)
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully and make sure that you fully understand them before using our Services. Please note that by using the Services, you automatically agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you will not be able to use the Services and you should leave the KidsR Website. If you continue to use the Website or if you order products, we will take this as your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
When we refer to "we", "us" or "our", we mean Little One Group. Where we refer to "you" or "your" we mean you, the person using the Services.
1. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to discontinue products or change specifications on products.
2.The information, characteristics, photographs and graphics presented on the sites or in the emails sent by us are given only on a purely indicative basis and for the major part are given by the suppliers. In particular, the difference in perception of the forms and the colors between the photographs or graphics presented and the products cannot engage the responsibility of KidsR. KidsR will make its best efforts to ensure that the photographic representation of the products on the www.kidsr.pt site is as faithful as possible. It is nevertheless possible that the perception of the products does not correspond completely to the products.
KidsR will not accept any responsibility for any indirect loss connected to present facts, in particular, with regards to a trading loss, loss of profit, loss of opportunity, damage or expenses, which may occur because of the purchase of the products. KidsR cannot be held responsible for any losses of data, files or of the damage defined in the preceding paragraph.
AVAILABILITY OF THE PRODUCTS
1. KidsR is committed to delivering the orders received only within the limit of the stocks of the product available or within the limit of the stocks available from its suppliers. In the absence of availability of a product or products, KidsR is committed to informing the Customer as quickly as possible. KidsR reserves the right to modify the selection of products according in particular to the constraints imposed by its suppliers. Availability can vary during the same day according to the level of sales. KidsR carries out very frequent updates of availabilities, but cannot be held responsible if the stock is no longer the same as that which is indicated. More precise information can be given to the Customer by telephone and email.
The unavailability of a product is mentioned on the product page concerned or in the shopping basket summary. Thus, Products may appear with the mention of delivery times, such as "in stock" or "immediate", "4 to 8 days", "1 to 2 week", "4 to 6 weeks", "Product not available" etc.
Delivery times indicated in the product page details are estimated times when the product(s) are not available in KidsR ou in supplier stocks. They may thus be susceptible to variations for which the Customer will be informed by KidsR in his order confirmation in the event of a minor delay or by email in the case of a more prolonged delay.
If KidsR cannot obtain an ordered product from its suppliers, the company will notify the customer of the expected delay by email. The Customer in turn can either ask for the cancellation of the order with a refund of payment within 14 days, or the exchange of the product not available for another product. No cancellation penalty will be applied for such an order cancellation. No cancellation compensation (other than the full repayment of the Order) can be demanded, such an unavailability having resulted from a delay in updating this unavailability.
KidsR cannot be held accountable for the non-fulfillment of an agreed contract in the case of the product being out-of-stock or unavailable, of causes beyond control, of disruptions caused by partial or all-out strikes, in particular of the postal services, transport, and communications, flooding and fires.
2. Luxury brands: Product finishes are applied by hand and may vary in colour, tone and character. While we will make every effort to match a finish, no guarantee can be made of an exact match. We cannot guarantee finishes against fading and oxidizing throughout the years. Variations in colour and veining are inherent in stone (marble) and considered to be part of the natural beauty of the material.
3. We are free to commit any design changes without prior notice. Images on the website may vary from the final product. Nonetheless, we work every day to enhance our product’s quality, aesthetics, usability and reliability.
1. Prices are indicated in Euros and are inclusive of tax, and are applicable only on the date of the confirmation of order sent by the Customer.
Since the prices charged by KidsR suppliers are in constant evolution, the prices posted on the site are also likely to be modified constantly.
The prices do not take account of delivery charges, gift wrapping, possible promotional offers and personal reductions, which will be indicated before the final confirmation of the order.
The prices take into account the Portuguese VAT applicable on the day of the ordering, and any change of the statutory rate of VAT will be automatically reflected in the price of the products presented on the site, at the date stipulated by the decree of application. However the prices cannot be modified once the Customer has placed his order. In the same way, if one or more taxes or contributions, in particular environmental tax is suddenly created or modified, whether it rises or falls, such a change will be reflected in the selling price of the articles present on the www.kidsr.pt site.
2. Orders for delivery to countries outside the European Union are not subject to Portuguese VAT. The prices indicated on the website for such orders are free of tax and therefore do not take into account VAT. Nevertheless, these orders are subject to possible taxes and customs fees in the destination country which for KidsR is not accountable.
The customer is also responsible for verifying the possibilities of importing ordered items with respect to the governing laws of the destination country. We recommend the customer contact their local customs authorities for further information.
SUBMISSION OF ORDERS
Once you place an order through our website, our system will automatically send you an e-mail stating the items you have ordered.
1. Products are only shipped after confirmed payment acceptance, either by pay pal account or bank transfer.
2. Payments made by account transfer (in Euros) must include the confirmation (receipt) of the transfer and be sent by e-mail (email@example.com).
5. The lead time starts the day payment is confirmed.
Account Number (Euros)
IBAN: PT50 0010 0000 54753630001 92
NIB: 0010 0000 54753630001 92
Company’s bank’s address
Address: PT Malveira
WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMER
1. There are no warranties along with our products. When issues arise, KidsR reserves the right to determine whether a replacement or repair is most appropriate.
1. All rights reserved. No part of our design and luxury supplier's pieces may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including prototyping, 3D drawings, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the brand, except non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law.
Tel.: +351 961353757
KidsR shall not be liable for any lost profits or savings, loss of reputation or goodwill, indirect or incidental or consequential damages arising out or in connection with the sale of the goods.
Terms are subject to change at any time without prior notice