TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to discontinue products or change specifications on products.
2. Many finishes are applied by hand and may vary in colour, tone and character. While we will make every effort to match a finish, no guarantee can be made of an exact match. We cannot guarantee finishes against fading and oxidizing throughout the years. Variations in colour and veining are inherent in stone (marble) and considered to be part of the natural beauty of the material.
3. We ship our products without bulbs to North America and other countries that use 110-127V outlets.
4. Standard Halogens bulbs are supplied free of charge in every product. However, we will not be liable for any malfunction of these components during their lifespan. We cannot offer warranty for the bulbs since we are not the manufacturers.
5. Plugs and switches are included and in accordance with the standards of the country to which the product is destined.
6. We are free to commit any design changes without prior notice. Images on the website may vary from the final product. Nonetheless, we work every day to enhance our product’s quality, aesthetics, usability and reliability.
1. We are capable of customizing existing products or new products to meet contract specifications – all situations that require custom designs are subject to an upcharge. Special pricing based on quantity and features will be provided upon request for all customized products – decision will be made on a case-by-case basis and the Buyer will be notified of any said fees.
2. Before any order, we are free to charge a design fee for more extensive drawings or renders the client may request for customized products. These fees are non-refundable once paid for and will be deducted from the final cost of the order.
1. The values on Euro and Dollar Price Lists are public and substitute any other published or advertised before.
2. Prices always refer to a single unit and VAT is not included in the price. All legal taxes and fees must be subsequently added to the price.
3. All prices are EX-WORKS from Portugal. They do not include any transportation cost or fees associated.
4. Standard packaging is included in the price. The client can require specific packaging, although it will be charged accordingly.
5. We reserve the right, without prior notice to change retail price list.
1. The prices are EX-WORKS, so transportation costs and fees are not included. Shipping costs are available so please contact us for additional information.
2. Whenever the client chooses to transport the product(s) by his/her own method or mean, we will be free of any charges or responsibility for events that might occur during transportation.
3. If the transportation is requested to us, it will be charged apart from the product’s value. Please note all transportation services require the receiver of the goods to verify their status with the carrier upon delivery. The POD must be signed with reservations subject to verification with/without apparent damage and provided to us whenever requested. Failure to do so, or to provide written a claim for any damage or loss within 7 working days of the delivery will automatically release us from any liability for damage sustained in transit cargo. We will also not be liable for any damages resulting from handling, loading or unloading by people acting on behalf of the receiver. Any transportation of the piece from destination to a second location will forfeit any transportation damage claim.
4. For orders with the final destination out of Europe, we reserve the right to issue the DU (export document) which has a cost per invoice.
4.1. USA - For orders shipped by air to the US, we reserve the right to issue the DU (export document) which has a cost per invoice.
1. Storage fees may be applied up to of 10% of total invoice price per week if outstanding invoice balance is not paid in full and/or shipping arrangements have not been made within ten (10) business days after being informed that the order is ready. The 10% charge will be compounding each week in Portugal.
1. Packaging is included in the price. When mandatory the use of wooden box the client should instruct when placing the order. If the client requires specific packaging, they will be charged accordingly.
1. We may provide all of the following services for a special fee – please contact our staff regarding prices: Certificate of Origin, Authentication of Invoices, SASO Certificates, Inspections, Storage and Demurrage, Change of Details on Final Invoice.
CLAIM AND RETURN POLICY
1. Should the article received fail your expectations in any way, please provide written a claim to us within the first 48 hours after reception. Photographic evidence supporting your allegation must be sent by e-mail to email@example.com. Upon confirmation of any defect, we compromise to replace the defective part/piece integrally, within a period agreed with the client. The defective part/ piece must be received by us in its original package before any replacement can be sent - especially in all cases concerning customized products or new products created to meet contract specifications.
2. For all sales made to Russia, and in case of returning the goods for complaint, it is the customer’s responsibility to get the goods to a point of distribution in Europe, such as Italy or Germany, and support this shipping. After checking the claimed piece and in case of proof of production problem, we will support all the previous transportation costs related to the fixing of the issue.
1. Between 8-10 weeks + shipping.
WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMER
1. There are no warranties along with our products. When issues arise, FAIRYTALE reserves the right to determine whether a replacement or repair is most appropriate.
1. Our company has the ability to customize existing products or new products to meet contract specifications. These orders will need special pricing based on quantity and features.
Please contact us for contract quotes.
1. All rights reserved. No part of our design pieces may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including prototyping, 3D drawings, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the brand, except non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law.
Fairytale shall not be liable for any lost profits or savings, loss of reputation or goodwill, indirect or incidental or consequential damages arising out or in connection with the sale of the goods.
Terms are subject to change at any time without prior notice.